Information regarding processing of personal data – Privacy 196/2003
A “cookie” is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the Internet in order to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
By closing the banner you see while browsing the site, scrolling through any page in the site, or clicking on any of its elements, you agree to their use. This site uses “technical” and/or “profiling” cookies.
– cookies related to tasks that are strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service;
– cookies related to the saving and optimization of preferences (e.g. Flash Player cookies if they don’t exceed the duration of the session, cookies for saving the shopping cart or preferences in language/currency);
– statistical cookies, where they are used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
– first or third party advertising profiling cookies;
– retargeting cookies;
– social networking cookies;
– statistical cookies fully managed by third parties.
Information regarding processing of personal data
As per Law Decree No. 196/2003 (the ‘Personal Data Privacy Law’), our company, [CFGResp], with intends to process the personal data that you have provided exclusively for the fulfilment of the obligations prescribed by contract or law that govern the business relationship between us. For this reason, we will not process confidential data or data of judicial pertinence. As per Art. 13 of the above-mentioned law, we are obliged to inform you of the following.
Purpose of data processing:
The data that you place at our disposal will be processed in the context of our company’s daily operations and in particular for the fulfilment of the obligations imposed by contract or law (e.g. compliance with administrative, fiscal and accounting, etc. requirements) and for market research and direct marketing.
Method of treatment:
As regards the method of treatment given, we inform you that your data will be entered in special identification archives in both paper and computerised form with adequate security measures taken for the protection of the privacy in accordance with the regulations in force. Your personal data will be processed by the appropriate data processing and filing software.
Obligatory or optional data entry:
We inform you that your consent is not required (as per Art. 23 and respective amendments of the above-mentioned law) whenever our company requires the data in question for the fulfilment of obligations prescribed by contract or law, whenever such data can be taken from public registers, lists, deeds or documents that are part of public domain and can be freely accessed by anyone and whenever such data is processed for the defence of rights in Court of Law. In any case however, all such data can be processed but not disclosed.
Consequences of refusal to grant consent:
Your refusal to consent to our processing of data we consider fundamental as per Point a) above (such as names, registered office, headquarters, branch offices, capital stock, telephone numbers, fax numbers, name of legal representative, V.A.T. and income tax registration numbers, corporate purpose and banking co-ordinates, etc.) may prevent us from establishing or continuing a contractually-regulated business relationship with you.
Parties to whom your data may be communicated:
Your personal data may be communicated to the parties in the following categories:
– Parties granted rights to data access by law;
– payment and payment collection management credit institutes, insurance companies, and auditors;
– credit recovery companies;
– data processing and information technology companies;
– correspondence service companies;
– consociate, subsidiary or parent companies.
Parties that may gain awareness of your data in the execution of their duties:
Your personal data will be processed by parties in the following categories:
– company management, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
– headquarter operatives, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
– hotel management operatives, in their role as the parties in charge of such processing;
– reception, administration and accounting operatives of the structures managed by [[CFGResp]], in their role as the parties in charge of such processing.
Such data will never be distributed without your previous written consent.
Rights as per Art. 7 of Law Decree 196/2003:
Lastly, in regard to the above, we inform you of your rights as per Art. 7 of the above-mentioned law and precisely what you may be entitled to receive at our expense:
a) the indication of the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of processing, the identification of the owner of the processing and the managers in charge of processing, and the categories of party to whom such data can be communicated or those who may come to the awareness of such data in the performance of their duties as parties assigned to data processing;
b) the confirmation of the existence of the personal data that regards you and the logic applied to any computerised processing performed;
c) the cancellation and transformation in anonymous form of any data processed in violation of the above-mentioned law;
d) the updating, correction and completion – if you desire – of such personal data;
e) the certification that the operations mentioned in Points c) and d) were brought to the attention of those to whom such data has been communicated or distributed with the exception of the cases prescribed by law;
f) the right to oppose on legitimate grounds the processing of your personal data, even when such processing is performed for appropriate purposes;
g) the right to oppose, in any case, the processing of your personal data for the purpose of transmission of direct sales or advertising material or commercial communication or market research.
Parties assigned to processing:
The owner of the processing performed is: Hotel Agugliastra S.r.l., Piazza Principessa di Navarra, 27 – 08040 Santa Maria Navarrese – Baunei (NU) – Sardinia.